Allstar Modz
We are a new site so please register up and we are doing our best to help all you guys <3
Allstar Modz
We are a new site so please register up and we are doing our best to help all you guys <3
Allstar Modz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EHarris
One Hit Wonder
EHarris

How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. Empty
PostSubject: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 am

Chapter - 1
Hello members of XboxMB, This is a tutorial with download's to install Mac as your actual operating system, No VMware included, To install Mac OSX on your Pc you will need:

1 - A 4.7GB DVD disk, It can be +R or -R
2 - A distribution (Provided.)
3 - Torrent downloading client (Provided.)
4 - PowerISO (Provided.)
5 - DVD drive that can burn disk's.

Chapter - 2
Finding your correct disk's needed in this tutorial, You either already have these disk's or you may need to purchase them, If you need to buy them you can purchase them from here :

1 - Amazon / Amazon US
2 - Ebay / Ebay US

Chapter - 3
Downloading and Installing PowerISO, You only need the trial version of PowerISO, Because you are only burning 1 disk, You just need to install it with the recommended settings, You can download PowerISO trial version here :

1 - PowerISO

Chapter - 4

Downloading your torrent download client, You need to download a torrent client as your distro's will be to big to download of a upload site, And you will have to resort to torrents, Which in some cases can be faster, The clients can be found here :

1 - UTorrent
2 - BitTorrent
3 - Vuze

Chapter - 4

Downloading your Distribution (OS), Your distribution is your OS such and there is alot of distributions out there, But I only need to provide you with 3 as they will work on almost every computer.

1 - iAtkos
2 - iDeneb
3 - iPC

Chapter - 5

Burning your disk, First open PowerISO then go to the top tab and press open and locate the distribution you have downloaded, Then press the burn button, And optimize your settings shown as mine :

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1188x613.

Chapter - 6

Booting from your disk, First put your disk in and then boot up from your DVD drive, Then you will be confronted by a screen that there will be a picture of at the bottom of this chapter, Then press F8 and boot with -V for verbose, And -X for safe boot, If neither just press enter :

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 719x398.

Chapter - 7

Installing Mac OSX, Once your greeted by the welcome screen, Continue onto the part where you select your destination for the install, You will see you have nothing there but to simply have something there, Go into the utilities button and go to disk utility, Then erase your HDD as, Mac OS (Journaled), Then hit erase and wait for it to finish, Then close the disk utility and go back to destination point and customize the installation to the specifications of your computer, There will be many customization's but like I said keep it to your computer specification's, If you do not know these I will provide a DL link to a program to help you identify them, Once all is done, Press install and wait for it to install and your computer should automatically reboot, Just take your DVD out and let it load up and finally enjoy your mac, The download for identifying your computer specification is :

1 - Cpu-Z

Additional Information:

Before installing this make sure you test it on VMware 7 just in case the install goes faulty and your computer doesn't work.

This tutorial was made 100% by Eharris, This took me great effort and I hope you guys enjoy it.

~Eharris
Back to top Go down
JJROCKR
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 am

hey thxs and im pretty sure this isn't xboxmb jk dont care
Back to top Go down
EHarris
One Hit Wonder
EHarris

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

I Know i copy and pasted it bc i didnt want to type it all again
i made it tho
Back to top Go down
Paanda
All-Star-User 1
Paanda

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 am

Great job eharris Smile
Back to top Go down
Apple
Founder
Apple

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 am

This is a Good Copy and paste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:40 am

If it is urs nice job, if you copied it shame on youu.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Founder
Apple

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 am

see these should also be sticked but The new admin is being very selfish and making only his crappy post Stickys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.   How to install mac as an OS on a Pc. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to install mac as an OS on a Pc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allstar Modz :: Modding :: Computer Modding-
Jump to: