Allstar Modz
We are a new site so please register up and we are doing our best to help all you guys <3
Allstar Modz
We are a new site so please register up and we are doing our best to help all you guys <3
Allstar Modz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apple
Founder
Apple

Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap Empty
PostSubject: Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap   Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 am

Welcome to my Shop

Hello and welcome to Apples Kv,Mod Shop this is a very legit shop and is super cheap please contact me before you pay or if you have any questions

Contact

Aim:Mycontroller101

Email:mycontroller101@aol.com

Key-Vault prices

Shared

Type 1:25$

Type 2:30$

Unshared

Type 1:50$

Type 2:55$

Hello the reason my kvs are so cheap is that now kvs only last up to 50min at max so for this reason they are super cheap.Also they are Guarrented No Lag i only let up to 3 people on a shared KV

Proof

Back to top Go down
JJROCKR
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap   Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

y even make a kv shop there pointless they get ban if your lucky in like 30 minutes thats if your lucky and its just gay jtags should be offline. bringing them online is gay

i have a jtag so im saying this from somebody that has hosted online before i just personally hate ruining a game for personal gain
Back to top Go down
Apple
Founder
Apple

PostSubject: Re: Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap   Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:53 am

wow i dont think you have a jtag if you say bringing them online is gay but we should not be fight this is staff
Back to top Go down
Destroyer
I Iz Ninja
Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap   Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 am

Apple wrote:
wow i dont think you have a jtag if you say bringing them online is gay but we should not be fight this is staff

He has a jtag.
and it is pointless because kvs dont last worth shit and also jtags are hardly online anymore.
Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://allstarmodz.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap   Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap Empty

Back to top Go down

Apples Kv and mod shop Shop Legit and Cheap
Page 1 of 1